Best 10 Inch Tablets Under 100 Dollars

Best 10 Inch Tablets Under 100 Dollars

Are you looking for the best 10-inch tablets under 100 dollars? If so, this is the page for you.

Best 10 Inch Tablet Under $100

BestBuyTabletsUnder100.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This is at no extra cost to you.

Proscan 10-Inch Tablet
Quad Core, 1 GB RAM, 16GB Memory, Built in Bluetooth and GPS, Android 4.4 Kit-Kat, Google Play Certified, Dual Camera

proscan-10-inch-tablet

View Price ButtonCutomer Comments Button Blue

Best 10-inch Tablet Under $80

MMOO 10.1 Quad Core Google Android 4.4 KitKat Tablet PC
1GB RAM 16GB Nand Flash Dual Camera Bluetooth 3D Game Supported Tablet(White)

View Price ButtonCutomer Comments Button Blue

Best 10-inch Tablet Under $70

Haehne Pad-2 10.1 Inches
Google Tablet PC, Android 4.4 Quad Core Dual Cameras TN HD Capactive Screen, WiFi Bluetooth GPS, 1GB RAM 16GB ROM, White

Haehne Pad-2 10.1 Inches

View Price ButtonCutomer Comments Button Blue

Why buy a 10-inch tablet?

We provide a wide range of tablets here, right the way down to 6-inch tablets. It really depends what you want to do with it. Although a 10-inch tablet is less portable than a smaller one, the larger screen size makes it much better for watching videos, browsing websites, looking at photos, etc. Many of these larger tablets also have the ability to use a keyboard, thus turning it into a miniature laptop.

And the great thing is, although this page is called “Best 10 Inch Tablets under $100”, you don’t necessarily need to pay even $100. Some of them are considerably cheaper than that even.

These are just the best 10-inch tablets under 100 dollars. If you want a broader range of tablets to browse through, why not take a look at our full list of the best buy tablets under 100 dollars.

24 Comments

1. lifebeginswithyourhealth

Wow, I never thought you could get such high quality tablets for under 100.00 until reading your article. This is a high value article for all of us wishing to purchase a tablet without paying over 100.00. I am not familiar with tablets, can you do anything you can do on a desktop with a tablet? Is there any one tablet on your page you recommend over all the others for a first time buyer?

1. admin (Post author)

Thank you. Well, most of these tablets run the Android operating system, rather than Windows, so they do function different to a desktop computer. A few of these tablets do come with Windows 10, but it is a special mobile version of Windows 10. I would save heavy computer work for your computer, but a tablet i great for things like reading the news, social media, emails, and of course watching videos. I think all of those tablets are ideal for beginners, because the Android operating system is so easy to use, and so is Windows 10.

2. Hannah

Excellent comparons of these cheap and cheerful tablets. I recently got the Google Nexus 7 and I am not at all impressed. It always crashes when I using an app and comes up with a not responding message. The damn thing has been nothing but trouble ever since I got it!

I might have to look into trying out one of these ones you’ve mentioned here.

1. admin (Post author)

Thanks Hannah. Yes, it just goes to show that it pays to do research before you buy something. Or did you do research but you just got a defective one?

3. Neil

I’m currently on the search for a new tablet because my kindle fire has recently packed up due to dropping it down the stairs. OOPS!!

There really ares some awesome 10 inch tablets for under 100 bucks. I think the RCA viking Pro would be more suited to my tastes because I love the fact it comes with a detachable keyboard.

Having that, there are a few other tablets here that take my fancy too.

Thanks for the various tablet models here 🙂

Neil

1. admin (Post author)

Thanks for your comment, Neil. I’m glad you found the site helpful.

4. Nate

Hi,

I didn’t realize there were so many 10 inch tablets under $100 available, or even that many tablet brands! It’s clear I need to do more research when looking in future!

The expro looks like a particularly good option for me as I’m still keen on the idea of a mini laptop, Where would you advise is the best place to purchase?

1. admin (Post author)

The best place to buy it is Amazon, and I have just added a button which links to it. Thank you for your comment, Nate.

5. Arthur

I am an Apple person I admit, but I never knew that quality tablets were offered at the $100 dollar mark. This could imply that expensive is not necessarily always better; it could be just as good. I appreciate the comprehensive list that you provided; this could be a list that I could provide my students for them to purchase an inexpensive tablet for themselves.

1. admin (Post author)

Glad you found it helpful, Arthur. Yes, it’s amazing what you can get for under $100 these days. A few years ago you really wouldn’t have been able to get a tablet as good as these for these kinds of prices.

6. David

Hi Marcus,

Thanks for the eye opener that good 10 inch tablets are available for less than $100.

Which of them do you recommend for watching videos? I mean video presentations that some sites offer today. Of course I will need to hook it up to my headset because when I am watching videos I do not want to disturb others who may be nearby.

Kind Regards,
    David

1. admin (Post author)

The Simbans Valumax is great for watching videos. You can’t really go wrong with that one.

7. Carol

Thanks for this eye-opening article. I too didn’t realize there were so many options available. I used to have a 7″ Android tablet, but the thing was a piece of junk. It was slow as molasses and was constantly freezing. I would have to restart it and try all over again. I didn’t even try to do that much with it, I basically got it so I could read magazines using Texture and play some basic games, but it couldn’t even handle the magazine app. I finally gave it away just to be rid of it. I will have to look into some of these tablets soon and try again.

1. admin (Post author)

Yes, it’s amazing how much the cheap tablets have really improved in recent years. Several years ago a friend of mine bought a tablet for $100 and it was really bad. The touch screen was not very responsive at all, and it was very slow like you says yours was.

8. Kenny Lee

If it comes to tablets, I’ve always had them keyboards. Somehow it just looks cool with a keyboard and I can type easily when I need to. I think the RCA Viking could be in one of my shopping lists should I need one. You didn’t mention how long the battery lasts, though. I hope it’s more than 3 hours at least.

1. admin (Post author)

Yes, I know what you mean about having a keyboard. It frees up a lot of space on the screen and just seems easier somehow. The battery of the RCA Viking Pro lasts for 6 hours, so your minimum of 3 hours is definitely well covered.

9. lifebeginswithyourhealth

It is interesting today you can purchase a good high quality tablet for less then 100 dollars, I never purchased one of these tablets but I have been tempted many times over the years.

I do not really know enough about them to make a wise purchase, your article has given me more knowledge for choosing a good quality tablet for under 100 dollars.

Is a 10 inch tablet about the right size for most people, I just am not sure if this is a good size or not?

1. admin (Post author)

10 inches tends to be the largest size tablets come in. It really depends where you are going to use it. It you are going to keep it round the house, a 10 inch tablet is perfect. However, if you want a tablet to take ou with you, perhaps a 7-inch tablet would be better?

10. Jerry

The fact that these are all under 100 bucks is crazy. This is even cheaper than my phone and can probably do ten times more things.

Anyways I am searching for a product for my friends birthday coming up in September. She really loves tablets but is afraid they won’t run things like word or excel. She’s in college so needs these things. Any recommendations ?

1. admin (Post author)

RCA do a good tablet that runs Windows 10 mobile, so that will run the mobile versions of Word and Excel.

11. Hannah

Great job on this post. I would love to get one of those convertible tablets. Do they work just like laptops when they are plugged in? My laptop is wrecked and so is my tablet so I’m thinking this would be the best option rather than buying two new devices.

Interesting post anyway. Keep up the good work.
    Hannah.

1. admin (Post author)

Thanks Hannah. A tablet won’t have as much internal storage as a standard laptop. Also, even if you get one with Windows 10 on it, the apps will be specal mobile versions of the apps. It really depends how much heavy PC-style use it’s going to get.

12. Vincent

Such interesting suggestions you have here. I had no idea you can get these high end products for such a low price. Some of them really have great specs and a ton of options. I particularly like your 2nd and last suggestion, as they have GPS. This is going to be important for me as I travel a lot.

I’ll bookmark this site and get back next week for my final decission. Thanks for your help.

1. admin (Post author)

Yes, having GPS is definitely a huge benefit when traveling.